not necessarily an ordinary life

lunedì 9 dicembre 2013

in the midnight hour (in an hotel room)

I spend the night 
Yeah looking for my insides in a hotel room Waiting for you 
We're gonna make it tonight 
 Yeah something in the air tells me the time is right 
 So we'd better get it on 
 And DJ, play a song for the Lovers, tonight
 Please, play a song for the lovers, tonight 
 Don't wanna wait Lord I've been waiting all my life but I'm too late again 
 I know but I was scared 
 Can't you see I'm moving like a train into some foreign land 
 I ain't Got a Ticket for this ride but I will Ooh, play a song for the Lover, tonight
 DJ, play a song for the Lover, tonight
 DJ, play a song for the Lovers, tonight
 Please play a song for the Lovers, tonight
 Can't stop looking back no no 
 One more for the lovers 
 Oh brother won't you lend a hand 
 I'm alone in a room and I'm waiting for love 
 I don't know when this trains gonna stop  
But I'm telling you friend I don't want to get up

2 commenti:

Unknown ha detto...

un saluto e un sorriso di passaggio...
:-)

cooksappe ha detto...

:))))

Posta un commento

Elenco blog personale

Lettori fissi

Archivio blog

About me

La mia foto
Io non sono nero io non sono bianco io non sono attivo io non sono stanco io non provengo da nazione alcuna io, si, io vengo dalla luna io non sono strano io non sono pazzo io non sono vero io non sono falso io non ti porto jella né fortuna io, si, ti porto sulla luna